Bienvenidos

Espero que les gusten las historias. Dejen su marca una vez leidas.

sábado, octubre 15, 2005

One week of crazy people.


One more week supporting to the other 3 "Young Ladies". We are going to denominate "V M" "A T" and "A O". “VM” is a little daughter of mother, with a slave and idiot I harmonize with him, agree of him, does not even understand as it supports it, will be so you see so that "In love", very taken to his ideas and it does not save to anybody. Later “AT” I believe that to have I title that it has must have paid or they occurred it by hurts, a hypocrite by nature pattern and lady of messes, slope of the sale of things. Finally “AO” one of ordinary that I have known, and that that according to her is educated, I believe that that is "Finite" "Of Hall" goes for where it warms up the sun. But in aim that we are going to him to do that is its life, forced to support them until year end.

No hay comentarios.: